This Maxbotix MB1010 LV-MaxSonar-EZ1 Ultrasonic Rangefinder Module is for indoor use only.
Features of the MB1010, LV-MaxSonar-EZ1, include one-inch resolution, a great blend of sensitivity as well as side object rejection, range information from 6 inches to 254 inches, a 20Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
This makes the MB1010 a good low-cost starting place for a customer not sure of which LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor to use.
The MB1010 from the LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1010 learns the ringdown pattern when commanded to start ranging. This helps the sensor to learn the environment and can help the sensor ignore obstacles that are present at power-up.
Product 3D Models
|Key Shot||IGES File||ACIS 7.0
|Solid Works Part|
|STL File||STEP File||ParaSolid
We have the range of MaxBotix Ultrasonic Sensors available in our online shop which can fit your specific ranging requirement, check them now by clicking below
MaxBotix Ultrasonic Sensor
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 6 inches range as 6 inches
- Maximum Range of 254 inches (645 cm)
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- The widest beam of the LV-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
- Our most popular indoor ultrasonic rangefinder
- Our low cost, the all-around sensor that is excellent for many projects
- Best beam and sensitivity balance for the LV-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
Package Includes :
1 x Maxbotix MB1010 LV-MaxSonar-EZ1 Ultrasonic Rangefinder Module