Arduino Nano 3.0 Beginners Kit
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/34YVydK
- Great for Starting with Arduino Programming
- A variety of components are included in this pack to try out different projects.
- The kit comes with quality components assured by prayogindia.
- All-in-one kit, a great starter kit for learning to code.
- Microcontroller ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340G
ESP8266 Serial WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module Send Receive AP+STA
- Power: 3.3v
- 1MB Flash Memory
- 802.11 b/g/n, 360m range
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
Arduino Modules, Motors | Drivers | Actuators Categories, Prayog Blaster
L293D Motor Driver/Servo Shield for ArduinoArduino Modules, Motors | Drivers | Actuators Categories, Prayog Blaster
L293D Motor Driver/Servo Shield for Arduino
Ask for Latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/3FBPqs6
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, or interleaved stepping.
Arduino Modules, Arduino Sensors
MT8870 DTMF Audio/Speech Decoding Telephone Module
- The MT8870 module is a low power device DTMF decoder chip. It is a complete DTMF receiver integrating both the band-split filter and digital decoding functions. This module is suitable for modem interfaces, mobile radios and other DTMF related applications.
Non-Destructive MP3 Decoding Board with Self-Powered TF Card U Disk Decoded Player ModuleArduino Modules
Non-Destructive MP3 Decoding Board with Self-Powered TF Card U Disk Decoded Player Module
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/3IzalNL
- Support MP3 format, playing power on automatically.
- When mp3 is played the red LED flashes.
- Support U disk (test 32G), TF Card (test 16G) play mode; power on default.
- Buttons can be adjusted up and down to control songs, volume up and down, pause or play, mode switching.
- Press menu button enter the single / all song play mode.
PL2303 PL2303HX USB To TTL(Serial) Converter Module – 5 Pin
- Adopt imported controller PL2303HX,which can stabilize the flash with high speed
- 500mA self recovery fuse for protection
- Two data transmission indicator can monitor data transfer status in real time
- Reserve 3.3V and 5V pin interface,easy for the DDWRT of different voltage system that need power
- The entire board is coated by high quality transparent heat-shrinkable sleeve,making the PCB in insulation state from outside,
- so that the board won’t burnt down by material short cut.
- Electrostatic package,insures the board will not be damaged before use
Support WIN7 system
RFID Reader/Writer RC522 SPI S50 with RFID Card and Tag
- Voltage: DC 3.3V (Do not use 5V supply)
- Operating Current :13-26mA
- Idle Current :10-13mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE
- Typical operating distance in reading/Write mode up to 50 mm
SIM800A Quad Band GSM/GPRS Module with RS232 Interface
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz.
- GPRS class 2/10.
- Input Voltage : 9V-12V DC.
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT command set).
- Configurable baud rate.
- Built-in SIM Card holder.
- Built-in Network Status LED.