Arduino Nano 3.0 Beginners Kit
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/34YVydK
- Great for Starting with Arduino Programming
- A variety of components are included in this pack to try out different projects.
- The kit comes with quality components assured by prayogindia.
- All-in-one kit, a great starter kit for learning to code.
- Microcontroller ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340G
ESP8266 Serial WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module Send Receive AP+STA
- Power: 3.3v
- 1MB Flash Memory
- 802.11 b/g/n, 360m range
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
HC05 Arduino Wireless Bluetooth Receiver RF Transceiver Module Serial Port Module
- Bluetooth Serial Transceiver Module with backboard.
- Works with any USB Bluetooth adapters.
- Easy to use and completely encapsulated.
This module includes key interface and state interface compared with Smart Bluetooth Module Baseboard.
- The Bluetooth Module Baseboard can be compatible with master mode,slave mode and both master-slave mode.
Arduino Modules, Motors, Prayog Blaster
L293D Motor Driver/Servo Shield for Arduino
Ask for Latest offers/availability :
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, or interleaved stepping.
Arduino Modules, Arduino Sensors
MT8870 DTMF Voice Decoding Module DTMF Decoder for Mobile Phone ProjectsArduino Modules, Arduino Sensors
MT8870 DTMF Voice Decoding Module DTMF Decoder for Mobile Phone Projects
- Onboard Complex Frequency Decoder IC 8870
- On board 5LED indicators for easy viewing output state
- DC Power Supply Voltage : 5V (4.5V-5.5V)
- Operating Temperature : -40-+85 °C
- IO Drive : Current Maximum 10 mA.
- PCB Size: 55.9 (mm) x 43.1 (mm)
PL2303HX USB To RS232 TTL Chip Converter Adapter Module
- Adopt imported controller PL2303HX,which can stabilize the flash with high speed
- 500mA self recovery fuse for protection
- Two data transmission indicator can monitor data transfer status in real time
- Reserve 3.3V and 5V pin interface,easy for the DDWRT of different voltage system that need power
- The entire board is coated by high quality transparent heat-shrinkable sleeve,making the PCB in insulation state from outside,
- so that the board won’t burnt down by material short cut.
- Electrostatic package,insures the board will not be damaged before use
Support WIN7 system
RFID module and Card
- Integrated MF RC522
- 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip.
- Low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write.
- Suitable for Smart meters and portable handheld devices.
- Advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
- 14443A compatible transponder signals.
- ISO14443A frames and error detection.
- Supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, terminology validation MIFARE products.
- MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.