40 Pin ZIF Socket
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/396vnUq
- Ideal for programming and testing.
- An ideal device for programmers.
- Suitable for ICs up to 40 pins.
- Low contact resistance when the IC is in place.
- Lever action for easy insertion and removal.
- RoHS free.
ALTERA FPGA Cyclone II EP2C5T144 System Development Board
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/3rFq1av
- Onboard EP2C5T144 chip
- EPROM chip configuration using EPCS4, the size of 4Mbit
- Onboard 50M active patch crystal (Crystal Slaughter halfback)
- Power supply with a largemouth outlet, single 5V power supply
- Board has power indicator and resets switch
- Onboard 3 SMD LED, the LED test can be done an experiment, more experiments using lead to complete
Arduino Nano PRATHAM 1.0 Development Board
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/2VbMpcY
- On-board ON/OFF switch and power LED
- Onboard Voltage Regulator for stable power supply
- Arduino Nano compatible (direct plug-in for Arduino Nano board)
- On-board direct plug-in for 16X2 Liquid Crystal Display with contrast adjustment
- On-board L293D Motor Driver chipset
- I2C communication pins available for IMU Sensor
- Pin header to connect Line Follower Sensor (up to an array of 6) with power pins
Core Board STM8S103F3P6 STM8 Development Board Minimum System Board
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/3w32Icc
- Chipboard STM32F103C8T6
- On board, SWIM interface and reset button
- Micro USB line or the 2.54 pin to link to the power with the input voltage 4.5V-15V.
- Power light and the Demo indicator light
- Leads all the pins and has detailed label for the Pins.
- Support SWIM debug mode.
Digispark ATTINY85 Mini USB Development Board
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/2UUZgSN
- High Performance, Low Power AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller
- Non-volatile Program and Data Memories
- 512 Bytes In-System Programmable EEPROM
- 512 Bytes Internal SRAM
- USI – Universal Serial Interface (12C, SPI, 1-wire) with Start Condition Detector
- 10-bit ADC
- 4 Single Ended Channels
- Two Differential ADC Channel Pairs with Programmable Gain (1x, 20x)
- Low Power Consumption
- Active Mode:1 MHz, 1.8V: 300 µA
Due AT91SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 Board, 84MHz, 512KB Board Compatible with Arduino
Ask for Latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/39UO6lC
- Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-16V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 12
- Analog Outputs Pins: 2 (DAC)
- A 32-bit core, that allows operations on 4 bytes wide data within a single CPU clock.
- CPU clock at 84Mhz
- 96KBytes of SRAM
Grove – Arduino Beginner Kit (All-in-one Arduino Compatible Board)
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/2Sqhze4
- Super friendly to beginner
- Suitable for Arduino beginners
- Suitable for STEAM teaching
- Suitable for getting started with open-source hardware and Arduino coding
ICSP Universal Socket
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/2Y5Uosr
To ease user, Cytron has created this UIC-A so that user can use any programmer regardless of the development board. For example, a development board which uses PICkit2’s socket standard, which is 6-way header pins can be programmed with UIC000B by using the UIC-A!SKU: PGI-0010061
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/3rHZZ6u
- High performance and low power consumption features of Intel® Celeron™, Pentium™ and Atom™ Processors (codename Apollo Lake)
- FPGA multifunction switching capability plus numerous I/O
- GPU is supporting 4K Codec Decode and Encode for HEVC4, H.264 and VP8.
- LPDDR4 Max 8G and eMMC Max 128G on the board.
- Scalable IO module integration
- Supports Windows 10, Windows IoT Core, Ubilinux, Ubuntu, Yocto and Android 7.0
- Develop community support.
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/3i518BM
- Compatible with most of Raspberry Pi HAT
- Quad-Core Intel CPU and Graphics performance
- Developer Community Support (www.up-community.org)
- Rich Linux support (Debian-Ubilinux, Ubuntu, yoctoLinux)
- Windows 10 Support
- Ubiworx IoT framework with Cloud service
- Scalable IO module integration
LinkIt Connect 7681 – Wi-Fi HDK for IoT
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/377CA4F
- Chipset Core: MT7681 ANDES N9
- Clock Speed: 80MHz
- Flash: 1MB, RAM: 64KB
- Power: on-board 1A 3.3V voltage regulator (can be powered from USB connector)
- Connectors: UART/GPIO/SPI pins are available on connectors (100mil/2.54mm pitch), micro USB connector.
- GPIO Voltage: 3.3V
- PWM Output pin Count: 5
- PWM levels: 0~20
- UART Voltage: 3.3V
- Wi-Fi Spec: 802.11 b/g/n for Station mode; 802.11 b/g for AP mod
Micro bit GO Kit by BBC
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/3cho12z
Get creative, get connected & get coding with the BBC micro:bit go. A complete set containing all the parts and inspirational ideas to get started with the BBC micro:bit. Each BBC micro:bit go contains 1x BBC micro:bit, USB cable, battery holder & 2x AAA batteries along with a Quick Start Guide featuring 4 fun ideas all in a retail ready pack.SKU: n/a
Odyssey Blue J4105 Windows 10 Mini PC with 128GB external SSD
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/33PD8vn
Odyssey Blue J4105 allows you to simply build Edge Computing applications with powerful CPU and rich communication interfaces. The Odyssey Blue J4105, based on Intel Celeron J4105, is a Quad-Core 1.5GHz CPU that bursts up to 2.5GHz. There is also an onboard ATSAMD21 Core, an ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU that allows you to program Arduino on the x86 platform.SKU: PGI-00815491
PIC K150 USB Automatic Develop Microcontroller Programmer with ICSP Cable (Body width: 10 mm)Development Board
PIC K150 USB Automatic Develop Microcontroller Programmer with ICSP Cable (Body width: 10 mm)
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/2WMUUyu
- Support the most popular programming PIC chips, read, encryption and other features!
- No external power supply, communication, and power is only a USB cable to print complete, without any cable.
- PICSTARTPLUS much faster rate than programming.
- Can easily read the contents of the chip program area.
- Automatic programming verification.
- Comprehensive information prompts, allowing users to understand the working state.
PJRC Prop Shield with Motion Sensor for Teensy 3.2 and Teensy-LC Development Board
Ask for Latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/2YprY0b
- Motion Sensors – Allow motion interactive light and sound
- Audio Amplifier – Clear quality audio output to a small speaker
- Fast LED Driver – Drive APA102 / Dotstar LEDs for colourful lighting with rapid response
- Flash Memory – 8MB storage for images, sound clips and data logging
SeedStudio Seeeduino XIAO Expansion Board
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/37IRwXC
- Power Supply: 5v / 3.7V Lithium Battery
- RTC chip: PCF8563T/5
- RTC battery: CR1220
- Expandable memory Mini SD Card
- Screen: 0.96 OLED display
- Charging current Max: 460mA
SmartElex ATmega2560 Development Board with LCD1602 LCD Display
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/3zIX007
- Microcontroller: ATMEGA2560 with 16 MHz crystal with On-Board USBASP Programmer.
- Power: 7 to 15 VDC with Reverse Polarity Protection.
- 2.4GHz ZigBee (XBee) wireless module adaptor
- 2×16 Character Alphanumeric LCD.
- SD card Holder.
- CH340G USB to Serial converter.
- ESP8255 Adaptor interface with USB to Serial Converter
SmartElex GPS Data Logger Shield for Arduino
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/34n25NE
- The multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS.
- Embedded patch antenna.
- Automatic antenna switching function.
- High sensitivity: -167dBm @Tracking, -149dBm @Acquisition
- 99 acquisition channels, 33 tracking channels
- Balloon mode, for high altitude up to 80km
- Support DGPS, SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Great anti-jamming performance due to multi-tone active interference canceller
- Support SDK command developed by Quectel
ST Link V2 Programmer For STM8 and STM32
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/3tS1Llh
- PCB installed inside of aluminum alloy U disk shell, portable, safe and reliable!
- Interface definition directly marked on the shell, clear, convenient and practical!
- 5V, 3.3V offers at the same time, allowing you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V
- Shell characters using laser engraving, never fade off! Permanent clarity!
- 500MA internal resettable fuse, complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard!
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/3cmx4P6
- 5V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- USB standard A to mini B cable
- 1.65V to 5.5V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low speed and high-speed modes supported
STM32F103C8T6 Minimum System Board Microcomputer STM32 ARM Core Board
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/3lQ3uEX
- 100% Brand new and high quality STM32 Board
- Model: STM32F103C8T6.
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.
- Debug mode: SWD.
- 72MHz work frequency.
- 64K flash memory, 20K SRAM.
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O.