Development Board, Electronic Components & IC's, Prayog Blaster
3-6v Solar Educational Plate(80x40mm)
ALTERA FPGA Cyclone II EP2C5T144 System Development Board
- Onboard EP2C5T144 chip
- EPROM chip configuration using EPCS4, the size of 4Mbit
- Onboard 50M active patch crystal (Crystal Slaughter halfback)
- Power supply with a largemouth outlet, single 5V power supply
- Board has power indicator and resets switch
- Onboard 3 SMD LED, the LED test can be done an experiment, more experiments using lead to complete
Grove – Arduino Beginner Kit (All-in-one Arduino Compatible Board)
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/2Sqhze4
- Super friendly to beginner
- Suitable for Arduino beginners
- Suitable for STEAM teaching
- Suitable for getting started with open-source hardware and Arduino coding
- High performance and low power consumption features of Intel® Celeron™, Pentium™ and Atom™ Processors (codename Apollo Lake)
- FPGA multifunction switching capability plus numerous I/O
- GPU is supporting 4K Codec Decode and Encode for HEVC4, H.264 and VP8.
- LPDDR4 Max 8G and eMMC Max 128G on the board.
- Scalable IO module integration
- Supports Windows 10, Windows IoT Core, Ubilinux, Ubuntu, Yocto and Android 7.0
- Develop community support.
- Compatible with most of Raspberry Pi HAT
- Quad-Core Intel CPU and Graphics performance
- Developer Community Support (www.up-community.org)
- Rich Linux support (Debian-Ubilinux, Ubuntu, yoctoLinux)
- Windows 10 Support
- Ubiworx IoT framework with Cloud service
- Scalable IO module integration
Odyssey Blue J4105 Windows 10 Mini PC with 128GB external SSD
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/33PD8vn
Odyssey Blue J4105 allows you to simply build Edge Computing applications with powerful CPU and rich communication interfaces. The Odyssey Blue J4105, based on Intel Celeron J4105, is a Quad-Core 1.5GHz CPU that bursts up to 2.5GHz. There is also an onboard ATSAMD21 Core, an ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU that allows you to program Arduino on the x86 platform.SKU: n/a
PRATHAM 1.0 Arduino Nano Development Board
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/2VbMpcY
- On-board ON/OFF switch and power LED
- Onboard Voltage Regulator for stable power supply
- Arduino Nano compatible (direct plug-in for Arduino Nano board)
- On-board direct plug-in for 16X2 Liquid Crystal Display with contrast adjustment
- On-board L293D Motor Driver chipset
- I2C communication pins available for IMU Sensor
- Pin header to connect Line Follower Sensor (up to an array of 6) with power pins
SmartElex ATmega2560 Development Board with LCD1602 LCD Display
- Microcontroller: ATMEGA2560 with 16 MHz crystal with On-Board USBASP Programmer.
- Power: 7 to 15 VDC with Reverse Polarity Protection.
- 2.4GHz ZigBee (XBee) wireless module adaptor
- 2×16 Character Alphanumeric LCD.
- SD card Holder.
- CH340G USB to Serial converter.
- ESP8255 Adaptor interface with USB to Serial Converter
SmartElex GPS Data Logger Shield for Arduino
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/34n25NE
- The multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS.
- Embedded patch antenna.
- Automatic antenna switching function.
- High sensitivity: -167dBm @Tracking, -149dBm @Acquisition
- 99 acquisition channels, 33 tracking channels
- Balloon mode, for high altitude up to 80km
- Support DGPS, SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Great anti-jamming performance due to multi-tone active interference canceller
- Support SDK command developed by Quectel
Teensy LC USB Micro-controller Development Board
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/3nJHE6m
- 32 bit ARM Cortex-M0+ 48 MHz CPU
- 62kB Flash Memory, 8kB RAM, 1/8(emu)kB EEPROM
- 13 High-Resolution Analog Inputs
- 27 Digital I/O Pins (NOT 5V Tolerant)
- 10 PWM outputs
- 7 Timers for intervals/delays, separate from PWM
- 3 UARTs (serial ports)
- SPI, I2C, I2S
- I2S (for the high-quality audio interface)
UDOO Neo Development Board (Extended)
Ask for Latest offer / Availability :https://bit.ly/3cQRNZV
- NX i.MX 6SoloX applications processor with an embedded ARM Cortex-A9 core and a Cortex-M4 Core
- Integrated 2D/3D graphics controller
- Micro HDMI interface – LVDS interface + touch (I2C signals)
- Analog camera connection supporting NTSC and PAL – 8-bit parallel camera interface
- MicroSD card slot onboard – 8-bit SDIO interface
- HDMI audio transmitter – S/PIDF & I2S
- 1x USB 2.0 Type A ports – 1x USB OTG (micro-AB connector)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Direct Mode SmartConfig and Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
UDOO X86 Advanced Plus Single Board Computer/Development Board
- Full-fledged PC + Arduino 101
- Open Source Hardware
- Open Source Software
- Growing community
- Huge compatibility: Arduino™ 101, Open Source and x86 worlds
- Any PC-OS or distribution
- Any computer language
- No delays for kernel’s porting or stuck to old kernels
- Boot from everywhere
UNO R3 CH340G ATMega328P compatible with arduino + Cable + Transparent Acrylic Case For Uno R3Development Board
UNO R3 CH340G ATMega328P compatible with arduino + Cable + Transparent Acrylic Case For Uno R3
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/33Q3z43
- A basic Arduino Kit including everything to get started.
- It includes a quality proven Arduino Cable.
- It includes a strong and sturdy Transparent Acrylic Case.
- Microcontroller ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340G
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Digital I / O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
USB ICSP PIC Programmer – UIC00B
- Program most of the +3.3V or +5V PIC
- Compatible with PICkit2’s UART Tool and Logic Tool
- The program most of the current 8-, 16-, and 32-bit Flash PIC microcontroller
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1.
Compatible with Microchip’s PICkit 2.
Powered directly from the USB port.
NO EXTERNAL POWER REQUIRED for UIC00B to function.
Compatible with PICkit2’s Logic Tool and UART Tool.
USB PIC Programmer – UP00B
- USB powered, no extra power needed to load program
- Two ZIF sockets (20 pins and 40 pins) to ease the program loading process
- Support most 8pin, 18pin, 28pin and 40pin PDIP 8 bit PIC MCU
- Support Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32 and 64-bits)
- Support Intel and AMD based system
- Support Laptop and desktop PC