The LinkIt Connect 7681 development board provides you with easy access to the five GPIO pins and one UART port each with an LED of the MediaTek MT7681 chip, to quickly connect peripheral controllers and electronic circuits.
The MT7681 — compact Wi-Fi SoC with embedded TCP/IP stack — is provided on the LinkIt Connect 7681 module, co-designed with AcSiP. This module, which is only 15 x 18mm, is also available separately for direct integration into your product’s PCB. (Also see LinkIt Connect 7681 module). The LinkIt Connect 7681 development board is part of the LinkIt Connect 7681 development platform from MediaTek Labs. This development platform delivers you the tools and documentation to prototype your IoT device and create its final design. LinkIt Connect 7681 development platform from MediaTek Labs.
- Access to the five GPIO pins and one UART port provided by MT7681, with attached LEDs
- WiFi antenna integrated on Linkit 7681 module
- Power over USB (Micro USB port).
- Open source hardware board reference design, including schematics, layouts, and pin details.
Getting started with MediaTek LinkIt Connect 7681 Developer’s Guide
Above link provides you with a detailed introduction to the MediaTek LinkIt Connect 7681 SDK, step-by-step installation guide, and details on how to use it to create and run Wi-Fi applications. It also covers how to use the board upgrade tool provided in the SDK, an overview of the APIs and several how-to guides to undertake common Wi-Fi operations with code example. Details on how to create MediaTek Smart Connection apps for Android and iOS are also included.
Note If the driver does not install successfully, you can download and install FTDI Driver manually.
- MediaTek LinkIt Connect 7681 Developer’s Guide
- MediaTek LinkIt Connect 7681 API Reference
- LinkIt Connect 7681 Hardware Reference Design
- MediaTek LinkIt™ Connect 7681 SDK
Please submit any technical issue into the forum or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 x LinkIt Connect 7681 – Wi-Fi HDK for IoT