Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino is an all-in-one kit, no breadboard, no soldering, even no wiring is needed. We cut all those muss and fuss, aiming to give you the best experience, you only need to focus on coding and Arduino Learning. The kit is powered by one Arduino compatible Board (Seeeduino Lotus) together with 10 additional Grove Arduino sensors all in one piece of the board.
All the modules have been connected to the Seeeduino(Microcontroller) through the PCB stamp holes so no Grove cables are needed to connect. This is perfect for educational fields where frustrating wiring and soldering is no longer needed.
Of course, you can also take the modules out and use Grove cables to connect the modules. You can build any Arduino project you like with this Grove Beginner Kit For Arduino
- Suitable for Arduino beginners
- Suitable for STEAM teaching
- Suitable for getting started with open-source hardware and Arduino coding.
- All modules are pr
- e-wired, no breadboard and jumper cables required
- Super friendly to beginner and STEAM education
1 x Grove Beginner Kit For Arduino Board
1 x Micro USB Cable
6 x Grove Cables