The Incremental Photoelectric Rotary Encoder ZKP3808 2000 PPR Hollow Shaft Wire ABZ Three phase 5-24V is Prayog India.in new featured product which gives accurate position and angle. This product has 2000 PPR hence the accuracy gets to improve.
In automation applications, Incremental Photoelectric Rotary Encoder ZKP3808 2000 PPR Hollow Shaft Wire are used as sensors for angle, position, speed, and acceleration. By using spindles, gear racks, measuring wheels or cable pulls, linear movements can also be monitor by a rotary encoder. Rotary encoders convert a mechanical rotation value into an electrical signal that can be processed by counters, tachometers, logic controllers and industrial PCs.
Incremental Photoelectric Rotary Encoder ZKP3808 2000 PPR Hollow Shaft Wire are sensors that generate digital signals in response to movement. Both shaft encoders, which respond to the rotation, and linear encoders, which respond to the motion in a line, are available.
Encoders are available with a choice of outputs. Incremental encoders generate a series of pulses as they move. These pulses can be used to measure speed or be fed to a counter to keep track of position. Absolute encoders generate multi-bit digital words that indicate actual position directly. Incremental Photoelectric Rotary Encoder ZKP3808 2000 Pulse Wire can be used in a wide variety of applications. They act as feedback transducers for motor-speed control, as sensors for measuring, cutting and positioning, and as input for speed and rate controls.
Red: VCC supply(5-24V).
- Door control devices
- Assembly machines
- Labeling machines
- Lens grinding machines
- x/y indication
- Analysis devices
- Testing machines
- Drilling machines
- Ultrasonic welding
- Mixing machines
- Converting machinery
- Medical equipment
- Consider Adding Pull up resistor to All A-B-Z phase of the encoder output to avoid the effect of interference in output and get the precise logical output value from encoder
- Also adding pull up resistor to all phase output line protects the open collector output-triode from damage due to direct Vcc supply short circuit.
- High reliability, long life
- Anti-jamming performance
- Small size, lightweight, compact structure
- Easy installation
- High resolution, High quality, line interface with waterproof protection
- Max Response Frequency : 100KHz-300KHz.
- Shaft Loading : Axial = 10N , Radial = 20N.
- Starting Torque : 1.5 mN.m.
- Moment of Inertia: 3.5 x 106Kgm3.
- Operating Temperature: -25 ~ 105°C.
- The output circuit NPN open collector output type.
- CE, RoHS Authentication.
- Can identify the direction of the count pulse signal generated by the rotation of the grating disc and optocoupler.
Package Includes :
1 x ZKP3808 2000 PPR Hollow Shaft ABZ 3-phase 5-24V Incremental Photoelectric Rotary Encoder
2 x M3 x 8 mm screws.
1 x User Manual.