Need a sound sensing device with high sensitivity? We have the Grove – Sound Sensor especially for you. It detects the sound intensity of the environment. It is a simple microphone based on the LM386 amplifier and an electret microphone. The output of this module is analog so that you can easily sample and test it by a Seeeduino or an Arduino. The sensor also comes with a potentiometer, so you can adjust the value of output by varying it.
This sensor is very useful for the GoPiGo & GrovePi System; moreover, it allows your GrovePi or GoPiGo robot car to listen to sound strength, so you can control it to take a picture or move around based on changes in noise!
For all Grove users (especially beginners), Seeed Studio provides guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface – Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before using the product. This is a suitable product for not only Grove users but also all electronic enthusiasts. So, why wait? Buy now!
- High microphone sensitivity
- Minimum external parts
- Inbuilt potentiometer
- Grove compatible interface
- Dog Bark Tracker with the Intel Edison
- LinkIt ONE IoT Demo
- Internet of Beer: Introducing Simple Beer Service
- BBGW starter tutorial#3 Speak louuuuuudly
- Baby Monitor with Wifi Micro
- Create a multi-tasking IoT Wi-Fi sensor
- LED Sound Meter using Wio-Link and Node-Red
1 x Grove – Sound Sensor v1.6