This DC 12V Switch Delay-Relay Module with Adjustable Delay Time 0~25 Second Signal Triggering Switch Module is based on the NE555 Timer IC with high-performance timing CPU design. The power indicator LED and switch trigger timing indication LEDs.
Timing from microseconds to long hours. Applicable to vehicle equipment-delay to prevent car ignition, prevention of high sudden current to burn components and devices.
This is a monostable generator based on the NE555 integrated circuit. It has an adjustable delay time from 0 to 10 seconds using the potentiometer or by changing the capacitance. It is also capable of controlling the device below 220V/10A.
The NE555 is a highly stable device for generating accurate time delays or oscillation. Additional terminals are provided for triggering or resetting if desired. In the time delay mode of operation, the time is precisely controlled by one external resistor and capacitor. For astable operation as an oscillator, the free running frequency and duty cycle are accurately controlled with two external resistors and one capacitor. The circuit may be triggered and reset on falling waveforms, and the output circuit can source or sink up to 200mA or drive TTL circuits.
Working Principle (This module is an external signal trigger delay module)
- Supply power to the module (12V or 5V), the relay immediately pull in (at this time the module output status is: normally open and common conduction, normally closed and common disconnect).
- After 0-25 seconds delay, the relay is brokes (at this time the module output status is: normally open and common disconnection, common closed and common conduction).
- Remain disconnected until the external triggering signal is triggers and the relay is pulled in again.
- After the successful trigger again delay, 0-25 seconds after the relay is broken, note: if the trigger signal has been, will always attract, until the trigger signal disappeared, the module began to delay the time, delay 0~25 seconds off. (at this point, the relay goes back to the trigger state. It is usually switched off with the public, normally closed and connected to the public).
- The other: (the trigger signal of the module can be provided by a separate power supply system and power supply module can not a power supply system, at the same time can trigger level to the high level of pulse or pulse, low versatility).
- can be used for robots
- automotive lights
- Intelligent product development
- Automation equipment
- PLC development
- Smart home
- Anti-theft alarm
- Electronic development and so on.
- Precision Pulse Generation / Timing.
- Adjustable Duty Cycle.
- Monostable Operation.
- Standby no power consumption
- Excellent temperature stability 0.005% / oC
- Countless Application and Information Sources.
- Module supplies a diode with an anti-power reverse connection.
- Time can be adjusted by a potentiometer, the default is 0-25 seconds.
- Module signal side design has optocoupler isolation, anti-interference ability can adapt to the high-low level two kinds of control signal application, suitable for industrial control.
- Module can be triggered repeatedly (such as setting delay 10S in a 10S trigger delay occur again within the trigger action, in action again re 10S delay, with delay, in the end, is not the last trigger prevail, back and delay 10S, until it reaches the delay time to trigger the whole process time delay. After the delay, it is triggered again and again.
Package Includes :
1 x DC 12V Switch Delay-Relay Module with Adjustable Delay Time 0~25 Second