LC 5A Over-current protection Sensor module uses a current transformer to collect the AC signal to achieve the relay over-current signal output within 0-5A. Relay pull while over-current, relay released while not over-current. Users can use the relay COM, NC, NO three ports to control the external circuit on and off, in order to achieve over-current protection.
- Current detection resolution can change the parameter of resistance parameters;
- Output over-current switching signal output;
- Over-current signal setting critical point adjustable.
- Measured the wire through the current transformer, connect VCC and GND to the DC12V power supply;
- Adjust the potentiometer, when you hear the sound of the relay pull (can be measured with a multimeter COM and NO whether was turned on, if connected to the relay means activated), then reduce or cut off the current flowing that through the tested wire , if the relay release at this time that over-current protection point has been identified (available to multimeter COM and NC measurement whether is connected, if connected to the relay means been released);
- When reduce or cut off the current flowing through the wire, the relay is not released, will still need to continue to adjust the potentiometer to find the over-current protection point.
1 x 5A 12V Overcurrent Protection Sensor Module AC Current Detection Sensor