- Using a sensor with an external resistors full bridge measurement range of a sensor range: 50kg. Higher requirements for an external resistor.
- The uses of only two full-bridge sensors measuring range are the range of the two sensors and: 50kgx2 = 100kg.
- The use of four full-bridge sensors measuring range is the range of four sensors and: 50kgx4 = 200kg.
- Internal 1000Ohm half-bridge strain gauge load cell, the range is 50kg, half-bridge structure.
- Widely used in hopper scales, platform scales, platform balance, belt scales, and other electronic weighing devices.
- This is a half-bridge load sensor, which is widely used in weight scales. When the half-bridge is being stretched, it sends the signal via the red signal wire.
- Alloy Steel wired weighing load cell, high accuracy, simple structure, simple installation.
You can use multiple load sensors simultaneously to increase the capacity range, Parallel use to add additional capacity.
1 x 50kg Half-bridge Experiments Body Scale Load Cell Sensor.