This is RF Transmitter Receiver Module 315MHz Wireless Link Kit For Arduino.
This wireless transmitter and receiver pair operates at 315Mhz. They can easily fit into a breadboard and work well with microcontrollers to create a very simple wireless data link. Since these are only transmitters, they will only work communicating data one-way, you would need two pairs (of different frequencies) to act as a transmitter/receiver pair.
This Radio Transmitter & Receiver pair is perfectly matched to allow you to control items from a distance up to 500 feet wirelessly! Connect the transmitter to your Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other microcontroller and the receiver to whatever you’d like to control.
Both the transmitter and receiver are in tune to the same Radio Frequency so that when the transmitter emits a signal, the receiver will hear it wirelessly. Great for easy and simple wireless control! Arduino & Raspberry Pi 2 / B / B+ / A+ Compatible!
Receiver module parameters
- Product Model: XY-MK-5V.
- Operating voltage: DC5V.
- Quiescent Current: 4mA.
- Receiving frequency: 315MHz.
- Receiver sensitivity: -105 dB.
- Size: 30 x 14 x 7 mm.
Transmitter module parameters
- Launch Distance: 20-200 meters (different voltage, different results).
- Operating voltage: 3.5-12V.
- Dimensions: 19 x 19 mm.
- Operating mode: AM.
- Transfer rate: 4KB/S.
- Transmitting power: 10mW.
- Transmitting frequency: 315Mhz.
- An external antenna: 25cm ordinary multi-core or single-core line.
- Pinout from left a+ right: (DATA; VCC; GND).
Package Includes :
1 x RF Transmitter Receiver Module 315MHz Wireless Link Kit For Arduino.