The Device is a monolithic integrated high voltage,high current four channel driver designed to accept standard DTL or TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads (such as relays solenoides, DC and stepping motors) and switching power transistors.
- 1. Multi-functional, easy operation
- 2. Coudl drive 4CH DC motor/2CH stepper motor, and could drive 2CH servo at the same time
- 2. Support the newest Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega 2560
To simplify use as two bridges each pair of channels is equipped with an enable input. A separate supply input is provided for the logic, allowing operation at a lower voltage and internal clamp diodes are included. This device is suitable for use in switching applications at frequencies up to 5 kHz.
Package include :
- One Piece new Export Quality L293D Arduino Motor Control Shield
- Module can be used with Arduino, Mbed, ARM or any other MCU