eSUN filaments are high-quality professional grade filaments and are compatible with all FDM printers such as MakerBot, Reprap, UP, Afinia, Flash Forge and all FDM 3D Printers.
eSUN ePA-CF 3D Printer filament 1.75mm 1Kg-Natural is environmentally friendly, Nylon based, 20% carbon fibre filament to provide Printing smoothly, odorlessness, matte finish printing effect. It provides the High Strength, High Rigidity, Good Toughness, Wear-Resisting, Fitting to the 3D printed object for the use of industrial parts as carbon fibre is known for.
Compared with Nylon, ePA-CF has lower shrink rate and distortion, high accuracy without a warped edge.
- Hot end: 230°C
- First Layer: 230°C
- Print Base temperature: 80℃
- Print Speed：30-60 mm/s
- Move Speed：90-150mm/s
- Nozzle Type: Hardened/Disposable
- Nozzle Diameter: >1mm (0.6mm recommended)
- Heated bed: 80°C (Use of Elmer’s purple glue stick for adhesion is recommended)
- Min layer time: 5 seconds
- Stainless steel nozzle is needed.
- Environmentally friendly, Nylon based, 20% carbon fibre.
- Printing smoothly, odourless, matte finish.
- High Strength, High Rigidity, Good Toughness, Wear-Resisting, Fitting to 3D print industrial parts.
- Compared with Nylon, it has lower shrink rate and distortion, high accuracy without a warped edge.
- Good flame resistance, Flame-retardant level: UL94-V2.
1 x eSUN ePA-Carbon Fibre 3D Printer filament 1.75mm 1Kg-Natural