Ai Thinker ESP-01F ESP8285 Serial WiFi Module has a highly competitive package size and ultra-low technology. ESP-01F can be widely used in a variety of networking, for home automation, industrial wireless control, baby monitors, wearable electronic products, wireless location sensing devices, wireless positioning system signals, and other networking applications.
The core processor ESP8285 integrates the industry-leading Tensilica L106 ultra-low-power 32-bit micro MCU in a small package with 16-bit Lite mode, clocked at Supports 80 MHz and 160 MHz, supports RTOS, and integrates Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA.
The ESP-01F WiFi module supports the standard IEEE802.11 b/g/n protocol, a complete TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use this module to add networking capabilities to existing devices or to build separate network controllers.
The ESP8285 is a high-performance wireless SOC that offers maximum utility at the lowest cost and unlimited possibilities for embedding WiFi functionality into other systems.
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi SOC module
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve as the application processor
- Up to 160MHz clock speed
- Built-in 10 bit high precision ADC
- Supports UART/GPIO/IIC/PWM/ADC
- SMD-18 package for easy welding
- Integrated Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA
- Support multiple sleep patterns. Deep sleep current as low as 20uA
- UART baud rate up to 4Mbps
- Embedded LWIP protocol stack
- Supports STA/AP/STA + AP operation mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology
- Supports remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- General AT commands can be used quickly
- Support for the two development, integration of windows, Linux development
1 x Ai Thinker ESP-01F ESP8285 Serial WiFi Module