- This module features the adjustable XL4005 step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 5A load with excellent line and load regulation.
This module has a multi-turn trim pot (potentiometer) that you can use to adjust the output voltage. Since the trim pot has 25 turns of adjustment you can easily adjust the output of the module to exactly the voltage you need.
The simplest way to reduce the voltage of a DC supply voltage is to use a linear voltage regulator (LDO), but linear regulators step down voltage by dissipating the excess energy as heat and do not yield any current step up. Buck converters, on the other hand, can be remarkably efficient and provide a step up in current output. Buck converters are one of the best ways to provide a regulated voltage from a battery since they don’t waste near as much energy in the process of dropping the input voltage as a linear regulator would waste.
- Wide 5V to 32V Input Voltage Range
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V to 30V
- Maximum Duty Cycle 100%
- Minimum Drop Out 0.6V
- Fixed 300KHz Switching Frequency
- 5A Constant Output Current Capability
- Internal Optimize Power MOSFET
- High efficiency
1 x XL4005 DC-DC 5-32V Adjustable Step-Down 5A Buck Power Supply Module
Circuit Board, Prayog Blaster
XL4005 DC-DC 5-32V Adjustable Step Down 5A Buck Power Supply Module
Ask for Latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/2PxHvqd
- Input voltage range: 5V-32V DC
- Output voltage range: 0.8V-30V DC adjustable.
- Output current: 0-5A.
- High efficiency up to 96%
- Built-in thermal shutdown function
- Built-in current limit function
- Built output short protection function
₹520.00 incl. GST