- 1 x 74HC148 8 to 3 Line Priority Decoder
74HC148 8 to 3 Line Priority Decoder (pack of 5)
- Encodes Eight Data Lines to Three (octal)
- Inputs Clamped with Schottky Diodes
- Low Power
- Operating Temperature up to 70oC
- Standard TTL Switching Voltages
₹510.00 incl. GST
The M54/74HC148 is a high speed CMOS 8-TO-3 LINE PRIORITY ENCODER fabricated in silicon
gate C2 MOS technology.
It has the same high speed performance for LSTTL combined with true CMOS low power consumption. The M54/74HC148 encodes eight data lines to three-line (4-2-1) binary (octal). Cascading circuitry (enable input EI and enable output EO) has been provided to allow octal expansion without the need for external circuitry. Data inputs are active at the low logic level.
Package includes :
Operating Temperature up to 70oC
Standard TTL Switching Voltages
74HC148 encodes eight data lines to three-line (4-2-1) binary (octal).