This ZB2L3 is a Li-ion Battery capacity tester board, which can measure the capacity of the fully charged battery connected at its inputs it also has 1W resistors that can be used to discharge the battery at the constant current output.
After the capacity test has been completed the capacity of the battery is displayed on the 4 digits 7 segment display, which can also display the current supplied by the batter as well as the battery voltage.
1. The first test should be a fully charged battery.
2. Connect the battery to be tested positive to positive input, a negative input to the negative, can not be reversed (with load reversal may damage the circuit)! Load connected to the output of the positive and negative output, to work through the tester micro USB power supply (not available desktop or laptop USB powered), then the battery voltage.
3. Direct start test need only one press of the “OK” button, the tester can automatically develop an appropriate termination voltage of the battery full charge voltage, and will start flashing after the test three times. Need to develop artificial termination voltage only when the battery voltage display state by pressing “+” or “-” buttons to modify the termination voltage display beginning with P, behind the representative voltage resolution 0.1V, set up after pressing the “OK “start testing.
4. After the start of the test the tester will control the load of the electronic switch is turned on, the test data shows that the process will release capacity (Ah), current discharge current (A) and battery voltage (V) between the wheel was. When the battery voltage reaches the set cut-off voltage, load control switches off the tester display data stays in capacity (Ah) and above and the corresponding indicator flashes quickly together, now displays the actual capacity of the battery is discharging capacity, about the press “OK” to terminate flashing allows stable data display, press again “OK” button to return to the power-on state can just replace the battery test the next section .
Use the resistance of the discharge process, resistive load will seriously heat, please pay attention to safety!
This circuit voltage in order to improve the measurement accuracy, specially designed DC bias, when the terminal displays nothing then a small voltage does not affect the actual measurement, if you are shorting the input terminals (absolute 0V) will show 0
No retail package
- Maximum support 15V 3A discharged through the discharge voltage and current
- Automatically identify and develop appropriate battery termination voltage can also be manually adjusted
- Resistance Discharge Process to discharge the battery safely.
1 x ZB2L3 18650 Li-ion Lithium Battery Capacity Tester