NFC (Near Field Communication, NFC), also known as the short-range wireless communication, high frequency wireless communication technology is a short-range, allowing for non-contact-point data transfer between the electronic device (within ten centimeters) to exchange data . The technology consists of a contact-free radio frequency identification (RFID) evolved, backward compatible RFID, first developed by Sony and Philips each success, mainly for mobile phones and other handheld devices to provide M2M (Machine to Machine) communication. Because of the near-field communication has a natural safety, therefore, NFC technology is considered in areas such as mobile payment has great application prospects. Meanwhile, NFC because it compared to other wireless communication technology security is better networking between schools and enterprises Chinese objects alliance as a “security dialogue” between the machines.
PN532 NFC RFID module V3, NFC Android phone extension of RFID arduino raspberry
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/39i11gN
- Small size, it is easy to embed into your designs
- Support for I2C, SPI, HSU (high-speed UART), you can easily switch between these communications, you can easily switch the communication through the lower left corner of the board toggle switch, detailed operation method can refer to the product manual
- Work in NFC Mode or RFID reader / writer Mode
- Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire card
- ISO / IEC 14443-4 cards, such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards, such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards, such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Plug and Play compatible.
₹599.00 incl. GST
- Board in the antenna, support communication distance 5cm ~ 7cm
- On-board level shifter, standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL for SPI
- Can work in RFID read / write mode
- Can work in 1443-A card or a virtual card mode
- Can exchange data with other NFC devices, such as Android phones
- Interface Data Interface
- I2C is the default data interface. Users can also take advantage of leads according to their needs change pin data transmission, such as serial, SPI, etc.