This NE555 Delay Monostable Switch Module Time Delay Switch is a timer switch module, based on NE555 chip with high-performance timing CPU design. The power indicator LED and switch trigger timing indication LEDs. Timing from microseconds to long hours.
Applicable to vehicle equipment-delay to prevent car ignition, prevention of high sudden current to burn components and devices.
This is a monostable generator based on NE555 integrated circuit. It has adjustable delay time from 0 to 10 seconds using the potentiometer or by changing the capacitance. It is also capable of controlling device below 220V/10A. The NE555 is a highly stable device for generating accurate time delays or oscillation. Additional terminals are provided for triggering or resetting if desired.
In the time delay mode of operation, the time is precisely controlled by one external resistor and capacitor. For astable operation as an oscillator, the free running frequency and duty cycle are accurately controlled with two external resistors and one capacitor. The circuit may be triggered and reset on falling waveforms , and the output circuit can source or sink up to 200mA or drive TTL circuits.
- can be used for robots
- automotive lights
- Intelligent product development
- Automation equipment
- PLC development
- Smart home
- Anti-theft alarm
- Electronic development and so on.
- Timing from microseconds to long hours.
- Simple circuit design.
- Precision Pulse Generation / Timing.
- Use a single 4V to 16V DC supply.
- Excellent temperature stability 0.005% / oC.
- Adjustable Duty Cycle.
- Monostable Operation.
- Countless Application and Information Sources.
- For the applications of Vehicle equipment-delay to prevent car ignition, prevention of high sudden current to burn components and devices.
Package Includes :
1 x NE555 Delay Monostable Switch Module with optocoupler..