The FlySky FS-SM600 6CH USB Controller makes it super simple to hook up a lifelike radio controller to your favourite RC Simulator. Plus the SuperSimX simulator software is included. The FS-SM600 can play with AeroFly, PhoenixRC 2.5, RealFlight G3.5, Reflex XTR, RealFlight G4.
It is an RC simulator that includes radio / remote control, a USB cable and a software disk for the simulator. You just need to connect it to your computer, and you do not need another power source. This simulator offers several RC models (helicopters, aeroplanes, and gliders).
This simulator offers good quality and physics to the model, which makes it more realistic and helps beginners learn how to fly with ease, greatly improving their skills.
Note: Since this simulator is USB Powerd it does not require battery or AA Cells to power it
Steps to install and Connect the Simulator:
This controller has its own attached USB cable. You should have no need to purchase any 3rd party cable to operate.
- Before plugging in and turning on. Set the 4 position switch beside the front power switch to Reflex XTR
- Now connect to USB and switch the controller on.
- Ensure that your computer is detecting the device plugged in under the Device manager screen. If it is not ensured that all drivers are up to date including your computer controller drivers.
- Once confirmed, you can launch the game and go to “settings”, “Choose new controller”, Go through the on-screen prompts to finish the setup. Note: we suggest 1.5% dead zone on this controller, you’ll find the option for this at the end of the calibration process.
Now you’re free to fly!
- Brand Name: FLYSKY
- NO.: FS-SM600
- Model type: Heli/Glid/Airplane
- Works with Windows 10,8,7, Vista and XP, 32 and 64 bit
- Simulators: Reflex XTR, G3~G4.5, APD, PhoenixRC
1 x FS-SM600 6CH USB Powered Controller with Attached USB Cable