Using a drone is easy but controlling a drone is a tough job that’s why a transmitter is needed. You can’t fly a multirotor without it because it uses radio signals to send commands wirelessly to a Radio Receiver, which is connected to an aircraft or multirotor that is being remotely controlled. and Flysky is one of the popular brands that only manufactures a Diverse Range of Transmitters and Receivers at a reasonable price.
The AFHDS 2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System Second Generation) developed and presented by Flysky is specially developed for all radio control models. Offering superior protection against interference while maintaining lower power consumption and high reliable receiver sensitivity
FrSky Transmitter and Receiver is gaining so much popularity due to its originality and compatibility in high-end drone projects.
- 10 channel 2.4GHz radio with telemetry capability
- Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System (AFHDS) spread spectrum technology
- Transmitters come pre-bound to the receiver
- Multiple control switches including a 3-pos switch and two potentiometers
- Easy to use and program
- 20 model memory
- Trainer port
- Backlit LCD screen displays real-time transmitter and receiver voltage
Specification for FS-i6X RC Transmitter :
- Item: FS-i6X RC Transmitter
- Tx Channel: 6
- Model Type: Fixed-Wing/Glider/Helicopter
- RF Range: 2.408-2.475GHz
- RF Power : < 20dBm
- RF Channel: 135
- Bandwidth : 500KHz
- 2.4GHz System : AFHDS 2A / AFDHS
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Stick Resolution: 4096
- Low Voltage Warning: < 4.2V
- DSC port: PS/2 Port PPM
- Chargeable: No
- Antenna Length: 26mm (Dual Antenna)
- Weight: 392g
- Power : 6V DC 1.5A
- Display: STN Transflective Display, LCD 128×64 Lattice, VA 73x39mm, LCD with white backlight
- Size : 174 x 89 x 190 mm
- Online Update: Yes
- Color: Black
- Certificate: CE0678, FCC
Specifications for FS-iA10B RC Receiver:
- Rx Channels: 10
- Suitable models: Airplane / glider / helicopter Health
- Frequency range :2.4-2 .48 GHz
- Transmitting power: not more than 20dBm
- Receiver sensitivity:-105dBm
- 2.4G modes: automatic frequency second generation digital system
- Encoding: GFSK
- Antenna length: 26 mm * 2 (dual antenna)
- Weight: 19.3 g
- Input power :4.0-6 .5 V DC
- Dimensions: 47 x 33.1 x 14.7 mm
- Color: Black
- Certification: CE0678, FCC
- i-BUS Interface: Yes
- Data acquisition interface: Yes
- Color: Black.
- Model Type : Airplane / Glider / Helicopter
- Compatible Transmitter: Compatible with FS-i4, FS-i6, FS-i10, FS-GT2E, FS-GT2G
Package Includes :
1 x Fly sky FS-i6X 6CH 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A RC Transmitter.
1 x FS-iA10B 2.4GHz 10CH Receiver with Binding cable.
1 x PS2 to USB Update Cable.
1 x User Manual.