BattleSwitch radio controlled 10A relay is the larger, 10A version. BattleSwitch is a relay switch that you toggle via hobby radio control gear. You can use BattleSwitch radio controlled 10A relay (Dimension Engineering) to quickly and easily control glow plugs, BattleBot weaponry and more.
You can activate applications with voltage levels as high as 240VAC without having to know anything about microcontroller logic levels or transistors because the relay offers full electrical isolation from your receiver electronics.
BattleSwitch plugs into a standard hobby radio control receiver as easily as a servo does. You connect the load that you want to toggle using BattleSwitch’s wear resistant screw terminals. Depending on the channel you use, you will then be able to control the relay by moving your radio’s control stick up or down, left or right, or another method you desire.
BattleSwitch has a status LED on the bottom. The LED will light up when the relay switch is on, and vice versa. It will also tell you if your radio link is too weak by flashing repeatedly.
The relay is a single pole double throw switch. Its typical lifetime is 100,000 switching cycles, depending on how heavy a load you are using. BattleSwitchdoes not supply power at the screw terminals.
- Powerful auxiliary weapons control in RC combat.
- Glow plugs control in RC nitro vehicles.
- High powered lighting systems control on large RC aircraft, boats, cars.
- Domestic appliances and home automation control.
- Non-critical automotive electronics control such as glow wire.
- Nearly any application control that can be toggled with a switch.
- 30mA typical draw from receiver
- 12-inch servo pigtail
- Purposefully designed for RC Applications
- Can withstand the maximum current of 10A.
- Max relay current: 10A @ 28VDC, 12A @ 120VAC, 10A @ 240VAC.
Package Includes :
1 x BattleSwitch radio controlled 10A relay Module
1 x A small use Manual
Useful Links :
- Using PicoSwitch to control christmas lights
- PicoSwitch to control a digital camera
- Using PicoSwitch to control sound effects