The OpenMV Cam M7 Smart Vision Camera is a small, low power, microcontroller board which allows you to easily implement applications using machine vision in the real world. You program the OpenMV Cam in high-level Python scripts (courtesy of the MicroPython Operating System) instead of C/C++. This makes it easier to deal with the complex outputs of machine vision algorithms and working with high-level data structures. But, you still have total control over your OpenMV Cam and it’s I/O pins in Python. You can easily trigger taking pictures and video on external events or execute machine vision algorithms to figure out how to control your I/O pins.
The OpenMV Cam features:
- The STM32F765VI ARM Cortex M7 processor running at 216 MHz with 512KB of RAM and 2 MB of flash. All I/O pins output 3.3V and are 5V tolerant. The processor has the following I/O interfaces:
- A full-speed USB (12Mbs) interface to your computer. Your OpenMV Cam will appear as a Virtual COM Port and a USB Flash Drive when plugged in.
- A μSD Card socket capable of 100Mbs reads/writes which allows your OpenMV Cam to record video and easy pull machine vision assets off of the μSD card.
- An SPI bus that can run up to 54Mbs allowing you to easily stream image data of the system to either the LCD Shield, the WiFi Shield, or another microcontroller.
- An I2C Bus, CAN Bus, and an Asynchronous Serial Bus (TX/RX) for interfacing with other microcontrollers and sensors.
- A 12-bit ADC and a 12-bit DAC.
- Three I/O pins for servo control.
- Interrupts and PWM on all I/O pins (there are 10 I/O pins on the board).
- And, an RGB LED and two high power 850nm IR LEDs.
- The OV7725 image sensor is capable of taking 640×480 8-bit Grayscale images or 640×480 16-bit RGB565 images at 60 FPS when the resolution is above 320×240 and 120 FPS when it is below. Most simple algorithms will run at above 30 FPS. Your OpenMV Cam comes with a 2.8mm lens on a standard M12 lens mount. If you want to use more specialized lenses with your OpenMV Cam you can easily buy and attach them yourself.
- STM32F765VI Arm® Cortex® M7 processor runs at 216MHz with 512KB of RAM and 2MB of flash
- microSD card socket capable of 100Mbs read or write
- SPI bus runs up to 54Mbs allowing easy stream image data
- I2C bus, CAN bus, and asynchronous serial bus (TX/RX) for interfacing with microcontrollers and sensors
- 12-bit ADC and 12-bit DAC
- Three I/O pins for servo control
- Interrupts and Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) on all 10 I/O pins
- RGB LED and two high power 850nm IR LEDs
- OV7725 image sensor capable of 640 x 480 8-bit grayscale or 320 x 240 16-bit RGB565 images at 30 FPS
- OpenMV camera comes with a 2.8mm lens on a standard M12 lens mount
- Frame differencing
- Color tracking
- Face detection
- Eye tracking
- Optical flow
- QR code detection/decoding
- Data matrix detection/decoding
- Linear barcode decoding
- AprilTag tracking
- Line detection
- Circle detection
- Rectangle detection
- Template matching
- Image capture
- Video recording
1 x OpenMV Cam M7 Module
2 x 8*1 Burg Pins (Straight)
6 Months Warranty
This item is covered with supplier warranty of 6 months from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.