This all in one 3D printer kit based on RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Controller is the new All in one 3D Printer Kit, developed especially for those who have an interest in the 3D printer.
RAMPS 1.4 Board :
The RAMPS 1.4 is Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for, design to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for a low cost. RAMPS interfaces a Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty of room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability, and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system. As long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
Mega2560 Arduino :
Mega2560 is an ATmega2560 as the core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I/O terminal (14 Pin PWM outputs). 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the boot-loader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writers. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery.
LCD 2004 graphic Smart Display :
LCD 2004 graphic Smart Controller contains an SD-Card reader, a rotary encoder, and a 20×04 dot matrix LCD display. You can easily connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” include.
After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Furthermore all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without a PC, just with a g-code design store on the SD card.
Driver A4988 :
A4988 driver is a carrier board or breakout board for A4988 DMOS Micro-stepping Driver with Translator and Over-current protection by Pololu. we, therefore, recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
Specifications and Features :
- USB type B receptacle.
- SD Card adds on available.
- Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board.
- LEDs indicate when the heater outputs on.
- Expandable to control other accessories.
- Heated bed control with an additional 11A fuse.
- Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
- I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
- It has provisions for the cartesian robot and extruder.
- All the Mosfets are hook into PWM pins for versatility.
- 3 MOSFETs for heater/fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection.
- These boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or remove for use in future designs.
- Servo style connectors are used to connect to the end stops, motors, and led. These connectors are gold plated, rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.
1 x RAMPS 1.4 Board Red For Mega 2560 R3
1 x Mega 2560 with cable
5 x A4988 stepper motor driver with heat sink.
1 x LCD 2004 Display board.
6 x Mechanical Endstop with 70 cm Cable
1 x Fully Assembled MK8 Extruder
4 x NEMA 17 Stepper Motor with 720mm cable
1 x MK3 Black Fully Assembled Heat Bed
1 x PLA 1.75mm Blue
1 x PLA 1.75mm Yellow
1 x PLA 1.75mm Brown
1 x PLA 1.75mm Purple
1 x PLA 1.75 mm Black