This is MB102 830 Points Solderless Prototype Breadboard
An MB102 830 Points Solderless Prototype PCB Breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components.
The 3.3V/5V MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module securely fits in a standard 400 or 800 tie points breadboard it also features reverse polarity protection, the module can take 5V to 12V input and can produce 3.3V and +5V.
1. Breadboard 830:
- Distribution strip, Tie-point 200
- Terminal Strip, Tie-point 630
- Completely reusable
- Colored coordinates for easy component placement
- Model: MB-102
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (29-20 AWG)
- Dimensions:165 x 54 x 8.5mm
1 x MB-102 Solderless PCB Breadboard Tie Points Set