The Arduino Pro Mini is a micro-controller board base on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be use as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers. A six pin header can be connect to an FTDI cable to provide USB power and communication to the board.
The Arduino Pro Mini 5V is intend for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The board comes without pre-mount headers, allowing the use of various types of connectors or direct soldering of wires. The pin layout is compatible with the Arduino Mini.
- ATmega328P running at 16MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- 0.8mm Thin PCB
- USB connection off board
- Supports auto-reset
- 5V regulator
- Max 150mA output
- Overcurrent protected
- Weighs less than 2 grams!
- DC input 5V up to 12V
- Onboard Power and Status LEDs
- Analog Pins: 8
- Digital I/Os: 14
- 6 PWM port: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
- Use For Atmel Atmega328P-AU microcontroller.
- Support serial download.
- Support 9V battery.
Package Include :
- 1 x Pro Mini ATMEGA328P 5V/16M – Blue – Standard Version
Be the first to review “Pro Mini ATMEGA328P 5V/16M Blue – Standard Version”