DescriptionOLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
- 1. A simplified manufacturing process compared to TFT-LCD
- 2. Self-emitting light, in contrast to the required backlight for TFT-LCD
- 3. High luminosity
- 4. Lightweight and thin (less than 2 mm)
- 5. Capable of wide viewing angles?~180
- 6. Low operating voltage and power consumption
- 7. Quick response (~ ? second level)
- 8. Wide range of operating temperatures (-40? to 85?)
- 1. Needn’t backlight, the display unit can self-luminous
- 2. High resolution: 128 * 64
- 3. Viewing angle:> 160 °
- 4. Supports many control chip: Fully compatible with Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
- 5. Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 0.08W
- 6. Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC
- 7. Working Temperature: -30 ? ~ 70 ?
- 8. Module Size: 27.0MM * 27.0MM * 4.1MM
- 9. I2C/IIC Interface, need 2 IO only.
- 10. Driver IC: SSD1306
- 1. One New 0.96″ Blue SPI Serial 128X64 OLED LCD Display Screen