It has a peel and sticks adhesive backing as well as two mounting holes for M2 screws so you can anchor it down.
This solderless, re-usable breadboard is made from sturdy ABS plastic housing. Great for prototyping, testing and creating add-on modules or new circuits. It’s standard nickel plated spring clips ensure longevity and firm grip. As a single unit, the PTBB-170W provides one large (170) tie-point IC circuit terminal strip.
If you run out of space, the PTBB-400W can be pair with additional breadboards (below) to accommodate larger projects. Works with LEDs, transistors, diodes, capacitors, and resistors.
- Use: experimental, testing, robot
- Matching jumper, diameter 0.8mm
- Accepts 20-29 AWG wire sizes.
- Adhesive-backed for permanent mounting.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips
Package Includes :
1 x 170 pts Mini Breadboard SYB-170 White
Be the first to review “170 Pin Mini BreadBoard”