The 10A Motor Driver Shield – MD10 is an Arduino compatible shield for controlling high current brushed DC motor up to 10A continuously.
Cytron 10A Motor Driver Shield (Arduino)”SHIELD-MD10″ uses full solid state components which results in faster response time and eliminates the wear and tear of the mechanical relay. It has stackable side headers which allow for more arduino sheilds to be stacked on top of it.
Each shield comes with two mini jumpers for you to select different digital pin for PWM (speed) and DIR (direction), so you can actually stack more shield together.
For more of such Brushed DC Motor’s Drivers, do not forget to check our following Category
- Bi-directional control of 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V, .
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of a mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Stackable I/O header pin.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.