The WeMos D1 Esp Wroom 02 Board ESP8266 Mini-WiFi Nodemcu Module 18650 Battery, The development board integrates the ESP8266 18650 battery. A Sony 3000mah 18650 battery can run for 17 hours. When you do some ESP8266 items you must be hated to add power to power. This miniature board can solve this problem.
The Sony 3000mah 18650 battery can make the ESP8266 run for 17 hours or more. With nodeMCU, 18650 charging system integration and Indication LEDs (green means full and red means · Charging) Charge and work can be done easily at the same time.
- This product does not contain 18650 battery. If the battery is in the wrong direction, the charging chip will be destroyed.
- Please do not burn the program during charging. When you burn the program, please unplug the battery and verify the switch is in ON position.
- Recommend the use of 5V 500mA charging charger, more than 5V 1A there will be fever, does not affect the normal work, but in the process of charging charging-chip do not touch or carry, the measured charge charging will rise to about 60 degrees with the diode chip, no heat during normal working hours, rest assured to carry.
- Important!!! Charging tip (TP 5410) will be destroyed if the battery is reversed.
To buy Li-Ion 18650 Battery, click below
LITHIUM-ION (LI-ION) BATTERIES
- One AD inputs.
- Micro USB inputs.
- One programmable LED (D0).
- AUTO PROGRAM circuit.
- ESP8266 (ESP-WROOM-02 With TELEC) is equivalent to the NodeMCU.
- Analog Input (AD): Built-in dividing resistor (AD = 220K – ADC – 100K = GND).
- There is a SOLDER terminal for SLEEP MODE.
- Compatible With Arduino and NodeMCU.
- Operation and charging are possible at the same time.
- 18650 charging circuit including the 5V boosting circuit with TP5410.
- Overcharge protection, over-discharge protection built in.
- LED: Red = Charging, Green = Full charging.
- 3000 mA 18650 It is possible to operate for more than 17 hours on a battery.
- Integrated 18650 battery charging and discharging system.
- One switch controls whether the 18650 battery is powered or not.
- OLED’s SDA and SCL connected to the D1 pin and the D2 pin respectively.
- The five buttons are controlled by FLATH, RSET, D5, D6, and D7 respectively.
- The 5 Digital pins can configure the write/read/interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire supported separately.
- Operation and NodeMCU consistent, adding a programmable LED, you can use GPIO16 to control, display 8266 running status and other functions. Integrated OLED and five buttons, more convenient for development.
- The design concept originates from the open source project NodeMCU, and the development board integrates 18650 charging and discharging systems with charging and discharging protection. At the same time, an OLED and five directional buttons are integrated to facilitate the development.
Package Includes :
1 x WeMos D1 Esp Wroom 02 Board ESP8266 Mini-WiFi Nodemcu Module 18650 Battery