The STM32F103C8T6 LQFP-48 ARM Microcontroller-MCU is a medium density performance line, ARM Cortex-M3 32bit microcontroller in 48 pin LQFP package. It incorporates high-performance RISC core with 72MHz operating frequency, high speed embedded memories, extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. The STM32F103C8T6 features 12bit ADC, timers, PWM timer, standard and advanced communication interfaces. A comprehensive set of power saving mode allows the design of low power applications.
The features of STM32F103xx medium-density performance line microcontroller family suitable for a wide range of applications such as motor drives, application control, medical and handheld equipment, PC and gaming peripherals, GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
- Operating voltage range from 2V to 3.6V
- 64Kbytes of flash memory
- 20Kbytes of SRAM
- CRC calculation unit, 96bit unique ID
- Two 12bit, 1µs A/D converter (up to 10 channels)
- 7 channel DMA controller, 3 general purpose timer and 1 advanced control timer
- 37 fast I/O ports
- Serial wire debug (SWD) and JTAG interfaces
- Two SPI, two I2C, three USART, one USB and one CAN interfaces
- Ambient operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
Embedded Design & Development, Motor Drive & Control, Medical, Portable Devices, Wireless, Industrial, Imaging, Video & Vision, Consumer Electronics, Automotive
1 x STM32F103C8T6 LQFP-48 ARM Microcontroller-MCU
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.
Be the first to review “STM32F103C8T6 LQFP-48 ARM Microcontroller-MCU”