Simonk 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller is specifically made for quadcopters and multi-rotors. Which provides faster and better motor speed control giving better flight performance compared to other available ESCs.
Simonk 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller can drive motors which consume current up to 30A. It works on 2S-3S LiPo batteries. This electronic speed controller offers a battery eliminator circuit (BEC) that provides 5V and 2A to the receiver so we don’t need extra receiver battery.
This version of the ESC also includes backwards-polarity protection and protection on the 5V receiver line, this means that if you accidentally attach a battery backward it won’t destroy your motor controller and other BECs won’t affect the ESC.
This particular ESC is recommended with A2212 brushless motor (1000kv, 1400kv, 2200kv). for more motor For your Convenience Same ESC without Connectors is also available to browse it.
Warning: When we connect BLDC ESC directly to the remote control receiver; never ever switch off the remote control before switching off power to the BLDC ESC. Depending on the model of the remote control; it may result in full throttle applied to the motor and it will rotate at full speed.
SimonK 30A ESC wiring (Other products not included in this package):
- High-quality MOSFETs for BLDC motor drive.
- Backwards-polarity protection and protection on the 5V receiver line.
- High-performance microcontroller for best compatibility with all types of motors at greater efficiency.
- Fully programmable with any standard RC remote control.
- Heat sink with a high-performance heat transmission membrane for better thermal management.
- 3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- We can configure throttle range to be compatible with any remote control available in the market.
1 x Simonk 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller.