Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (1.4GHz Quad Core / Dual Band WiFi / BLE 4.2)
The new model of Raspberry Pi launched on Pi Day, March 2018 with great enhancements. It is more Powerful than the earlier Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
- A 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Dual-band 802.11ac wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2
- Faster Ethernet (Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0)
- Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT)
- Improved PXE network and USB mass-storage booting
- Improved thermal management
Alongside an increase of 200MHz CPU clock speed, there is 3X faster Ethernet, Dual Band WiFi and Bluetooth Ver4.2.