RAMPS 1.4 3D PRINTER CONTROLLER+5Pcs 4988 Driver With Heat Sink Kit is the new Robu.in 3D Printer Kit, develop specially for those who are interest in 3D printer.
RAMPS 1.4 Board :
The RAMPS 1.4 is Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS. Design to fit the entire electronics need for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be add to system. As long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
Driver A4988 :
A4988 driver is a carrier board or breakout board for A4988 DMOS Micro-stepping Driver with Translator and Over-current protection by Pololu. we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
5 x A4988 driver with heat sink.
- USB type B receptacle.
- SD Card add on available.
- Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board.
- LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
- Expandable to control other accessories.
- Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse.
- Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
- I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
- It has provisions for the cartesian robot and extruder.
- All the Mosfets are hook into PWM pins for versatility.
- 3 mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection.
- These boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replace easily or remove for use in future designs.
- Servo style connectors are use to connect to the end stops, motors, and led. These connectors are gold plated, rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.