The OV2640 binocular camera module is made with two 1/4-inch OV2640 million HD CMOS sensors. It has high sensitivity, high flexibility, and support for JPEG output. It can work in the same way as binocular camera and can be applied to many occasions such as binocular ranging, 3D measurement and so on.
The camera can be driven by STM32, which is very convenient to use, and the camera configuration can be freely carried out, which greatly increases the flexibility of the application.
Note: Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
- High sensitivity, low voltage for embedded applications.
- Standard SCCB interface, compatible with I2C interface.
- RawRGB, RGB (GRB4: 2: 2, RGB565/555/444).
- YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) output formats.
- Built-in embedded microprocessor.
- Support for image scaling, panning, and window settings.
- Support image compression to output JPEG image data.
- Integrated active crystal 12M, no external clock required.
- Integrated LDO, only need to supply 3.3V to work properly.
- Support UXGA, SXGA, VGA, QVGA, QQVGA, CIF, QCIF and various sizes up to 40×30 size.
- Support automatic exposure control, automatic gain control, automatic white balance.
- Automatically eliminates light streaks and automatic black level calibration.
- Output bit width: 8 bits.
- IO port level: 2.8v LVTTL, compatible with 3.3V.
- Output format: RawRGB, RGB (RGB565/RGB555), GRB422, YUV (422/420), YCbCr (422), JPEG data.
- Output pixels: UXGA (1600 * 1200) and below to any size of 40 * 30.
- Image quality control includes settings such as color saturation, hue, gamma, and sharpness ANTI_BLOOM.
1 x OV2640 Binocular Camera Module CMOS STM32 Driver 3.3v 1600*1200 for 3D Measurement with SCCB Interface