When pumping liquids and no direct contact with the liquid is required, the all-new range of peristaltic pumps from kamoer offers a simple solution. Unlike most pumps, the KDS series pumps come in two types of base motor options stepper motor (FB) and 24 v DC brushed motors (FC/FE), which squishes a silicone tube to produce the pump-action instead of impelling it directly, thus no direct contact with the liquid. This pump requires a 24 V DC supply and can produce a flow rate up to 5-265ml per minute. The stepper motor gives precise control to the dispersion of the liquid while compared to the other motors.
- Cleaning equipment.
- Dishwashing facilities.
- Analytical instruments and scientific experiments.
- Liquid separation equipment.
- House application.
- Suitable for viscous, non-viscous liquid transmission.
- Capable of transferring liquid containing particles.
- Thicker tubing wall to withstand higher pressure.
- Longer service life with resilient tubing.
- Lowest noise level.
1 x Kamoer 24V 1.8A 5-265ml/min Silicone Tube Liquid Pump