eSun Copper fill filament is made from our original series Standard PLA (Polylactic Acid) base 3D printer filament. Unlike other metal filled filaments, they formulated our metal series of filaments to be just as easy to use as standard PLA but with an extra metallic sheen + option to polish for even more realistic metal looking part.
eSun metal filled series PLA have a higher density compared to standard PLA. Parts printed in this filament will feel heavier.
Copper Fill contains about 15%-20% copper which is high enough to give the 3d printed part a metallic finish without compromising ease of use, strength and flow through standard size nozzles. To bring out more of the metallic shine, this filament also responds well to traditional buffing/polishing methods. The easiest and quickest method is polishing the part using an abrasive polish such as Brasso to the desired finish.
Please note: Since this filament contains metal, it will be more abrasive and could wear down a brass the nozzle over time. We recommend you use a steel/hardened nozzle when printing with this filament.
- Print temperature: 200~220℃.
- Print bed temperature: 40 ℃.
- Print bed: Stick masking paper
- Printing speed: 30 ~ 60mm/s.
- Free speed: 90 ~ 150mm/s.
- Environmentally friendly and odourless when printing.
- Less Shrinkage, printing products without the warped edge.
- Lower moulding temperature, better mobility, and easy processing.
- Print moulded product’s surface showed metal texture after polished.
1 x eSun 1.75mm eCopper 3D Printing Filament 0.5kg