eSUN’s Bronze is not only environmentally friendly but has less shrinkage, excellent toughness, lower molding temperature, and good liquidity. Objects are easy to print, will not warp and are easy to post process. Parts can be polished for a bronze metallic sense that looks very shiny and feels like real metal… because it is.Bronze filament contains real bronze particles and we recommend printing with >0.5mm nozzle to minimize the chance of jamming.
It’s important that your filament has a very constant diameter if you want to get a great looking print. Variance in filament diameter will result in poor surface quality (primarily on vertical sections) because it produces unwarranted and uncontrollable fluctuations in extrusion rates.
- Hotend: 200°C
- First Layer: 210°C
- Heated bed: 0-60°C (we use 40° and UHU glue for adhesion)
- Cooling fan: on after first layers
- Min layer time: 8 seconds.
- Stable diameter (smooth prints)
- Suitable for any flexible compatible FDM printer
- No smell when printing, environment-friendly and recyclable.
- Low material shrinkage rate, less part warping and curling.
- Outstanding toughness.
- Low processing temperature, good liquidity and processed easily.
- Excellent metallic bronze filament.
1 x eSun 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 0.5kg-Bronze