DescriptionOLED?s basic structure consists of organic materials positioned between the cathode and the anode, which is composed of electric conductive transparent Indium Tin Oxide (ITO). The organic materials compose a multi-layered thin film, which includes the Hole Transporting Layer (HTL), Emission Layer (EML) and the Electron Transporting Layer (ETL). By applying the appropriate electric voltage, holes and electrons are injected into the EML from the anode and the cathode, respectively. The holes and electrons combine inside the EML to form excitons, after which electroluminescence occurs. The transfer material, emission layer material and choice of electrode are the key factors that determine the quality of OLED components.
- 1. The display unit can self-luminous
- 2. High resolution: 128 * 64
- 3. Ultra-low power consumption: 0.04W
- 4. Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5V DC
- 5. Working Temperature: -30 ? ~ 80 ?
- 6. Light color: Blue
- 7. Viewing angle:> 160 °
- 1. One Piece new Blue 1.3″ I2C IIC Serial 128X64 OLED SPI Module
- 2. Module can be used with Arduino, Mbed, ARM or any other MCU