The 100mm Aluminium Mecanum wheels (Bearing type rollers) allow a robot to achieve omnidirectional movement while supporting large weights.The 4″(100mm) Mecanum wheel utilize 9 rollers positioned between 2 plates. These mecanum wheels are usually designed for movement in any direction. The rollers translate the force in the rotational direction of the wheel to a force normal to the wheel direction.
Specifications and Features:
- Size: 4″ (100mm) Diameter,
- Thickness of wheel: 45mm
- Weight: 340 grams.
- Roller Material: Nitrile rubber
- Side plates: Aluminum(High-Grade alloy aluminum)
- Plate Thickness 2.5mm
- Bearing Type used: Single groove ball bearing, Double sealed.
- Holes for Mounting: PCD 47.5mm
- Diameter of Holes: 5mm (m5 bolt compatible)
- 100mm Aluminum mecanum wheels set (Left)
- Diameter of each wheel: 100mm
- Length of roller: 19mm
- Maximum load capacity: 15KG
- Number of rollers: 9
- Plates each wheel: 2
- Body material: aluminum alloy
- Roller material: rubber
- Spacer material: nylon
1 x 100mm Aluminium Mecanum wheels (Bearing type rollers) LEFT
3 x m5×65 Allen Bolts for coupling