The 100mm Aluminium Mecanum wheels (Bearing type rollers) allow a robot to achieve omnidirectional movement while supporting large weights.The 4″(100mm) Mecanum wheel utilize 9 rollers positioned between 2 plates. These mecanum wheels are usually designed for movement in any direction. The rollers translate the force in the rotational direction of the wheel to a force normal to the wheel direction.
1 x 100mm Aluminium Mecanum wheels (Bearing type rollers) LEFT
3 x m5×65 Allen Bolts for coupling
Specifications and Features:
- Size: 4″ (100mm) Diameter,
- Thickness of wheel: 45mm
- Weight: 340 grams.
- Roller Material: Nitrile rubber
- Side plates: Aluminum(High-Grade alloy aluminum)
- Plate Thickness 2.5mm
- Bearing Type used: Single groove ball bearing, Double sealed.
- Holes for Mounting: PCD 47.5mm
- Diameter of Holes: 5mm (m5 bolt compatible)
- 100mm Aluminum mecanum wheels set (Left)
- Diameter of each wheel: 100mm
- Length of roller: 19mm
- Maximum load capacity: 15KG
- Number of rollers: 9
- Plates each wheel: 2
- Body material: aluminum alloy
- Roller material: rubber
- Spacer material: nylon
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Prayog India customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.