PN532 NFC RFID module V3, NFC Android phone extension of RFID arduino raspberry
- Small size, it is easy to embed into your designs
- Support for I2C, SPI, HSU (high-speed UART), you can easily switch between these communications, you can easily switch the communication through the lower left corner of the board toggle switch, detailed operation method can refer to the product manual
- Work in NFC Mode or RFID reader / writer Mode
- Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire card
- ISO / IEC 14443-4 cards, such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards, such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards, such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Plug and Play compatible.
- Small dimension and easy to embed into your project
- Support I2C, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART), easy to change between those modes
- Support RFID reading and writing, P2P communication with peers, NFC with Android phone
- RFID reader/writer supports:
- Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards
- ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Up to 5cm~7cm reading distance
- On-board level shifter, standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Arduino compatible, plug in and play with our shield
Raspberry Pi3 Case Abs enclosure for Pi3 Board Case
- Case for the Raspberry Pi from the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Removable Lid for easy access to the camera and display ports
- Removable Side Panels with easy access to the GPIO port
- Removable Top Frame
- Brand:Raspberry PI
- Form Color:Red+White
PI Accessories, Raspberry PI
SmartElex GSM/GPRS/GNSS Bluetooth HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Quad-band full-featured GSM/GPRS (850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz).
- GNSS receiver channels: 99 acquisition/ 33 tracking channels
- Include Onboard Bluetooth BT 3.0 with an antenna.
- Controlled via AT commands.
- Autobauding 4800bps to 115200bps.
- Maximum download speed 85.6kbps.