Cytron 30Amp DC Motor Driver (Peak 80Amp) MD30C R2
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/2zP9Wbj
- Bi-directional control of 1 brushed DC motor.
- Motor Voltage: 5V – 25V.
- Maximum Current: 80A peak (1 second), 30A continuously.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROLLER
Cytron Arduino PS2 Shield
- 5V powered low current consumption.
- Simple to use UART protocol
- Vibrator motor on PS2 is controllable.
- Wired and Wireless PS2 controller is supported.
- PS2 Controller will automatically operate in analog mode.
- A status LED
- Jumper selector to select different UART Baud Rate (9600, 57600, 115200).
- Jumper selectors to select different digital pin as UART TX and RX pin.
Break out Boards
Cytron Breakout USB A Type Male – Good Quality
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/2zrpCS0
- This is a breakout board for USB Connector A-Type. It is pre-soldered with the USB connector. Pins are broken out to 0.1″ for easy mounting on breadboard or donut board. Ideal for USB DIY project.
Cytron Maker Line: Simplifying Line Sensor For Beginner
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/2VPnsTv
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3V and 5V compatible (With reverse polarity protection).
- Recommended Line Width: 13mm to 30mm.
- Sensor Refresh Rate: 200Hz
- Easy calibration process.
- Supports a wide range of controllers such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.
IR AND PIR SENSOR
Cytron Maker Reflect: Simplifying IR Reflectance Sensor for Beginner
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/2KoDI8T
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V and 5V Compatible
- Sensing Distance (Height): 1mm to 40mm (Vcc = 5V, Blackline on a white surface)
- Features a tiny reflectance sensor
- This sensor is used in line following robot
- Fits easily in the tightest space
Cytron MDS160A SmartDrive160 160AMP Dc Motor Driver (Peak 190Amp)
- Bi-directional control for a single brushed DC motor.
- Support input voltage from 8V to 28V.
- Maximum current up to 190A peak (1 minute), 175A (2 minutes) or 160A (continuously).
- 16 KHz switching frequency for quiet operation.
- LiPo battery low voltage warning.
- Thermal protection.
ADVANCE CONTROLLER BOARD
NANO32 ESP32 IoT Development Board
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/35tIThq
- ESP32 SoC (System on Chip) with WiFi and Bluetooth BLE
40MHz Crystal for CPU, 32.768KHz for RTC and low power operation
4MB Flash (32MBit)
FTDI231 for the USB to Serial communication
Auto-reset for automatic flash of new program
On board 3.3V, 0.5A LDO, tested to work upto 1A
2.5dBi Peak Gain, 0.5dBi averange gain antenna