10A Motor Driver Shield – MD10
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/3zxFVa6
SKU: PGI - 003408
- Bi-directional control of 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V, .
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of a mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.
Cytron 10Amp 7V-30V DC Motor Driver for R/C (2 Channel) MDDRC10
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/3u1Pg6R
- Operating Voltage: DC 7 V to 30 V
- Maximum Motor Current: 10 A continuous, 30 A peak
- Motor Output PWM Frequency: 20 kHz
- RC Input Voltage (RC1 & RC2): Low Level: 0-0.7 V | High Level: 1.5-15 V
- Output Maximum Current: 0-500 mA
WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROLLER
Cytron Arduino PS2 Shield
- 5V powered low current consumption.
- Simple to use UART protocol
- Vibrator motor on PS2 is controllable.
- Wired and Wireless PS2 controller is supported.
- PS2 Controller will automatically operate in analog mode.
- A status LED
- Jumper selector to select different UART Baud Rate (9600, 57600, 115200).
- Jumper selectors to select different digital pin as UART TX and RX pin.
Break out Boards
Cytron Breakout USB A Type Male – Good Quality
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/2zrpCS0
- This is a breakout board for USB Connector A-Type. It is pre-soldered with the USB connector. Pins are broken out to 0.1″ for easy mounting on breadboard or donut board. Ideal for USB DIY project.
Cytron Maker Line: Simplifying Line Sensor For Beginner
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/2VPnsTv
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3V and 5V compatible (With reverse polarity protection).
- Recommended Line Width: 13mm to 30mm.
- Sensor Refresh Rate: 200Hz
- Easy calibration process.
- Supports a wide range of controllers such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.
IR And PIR Sensor
Cytron Maker Reflect: Simplifying IR Reflectance Sensor for Beginner
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/2KoDI8T
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V and 5V Compatible
- Sensing Distance (Height): 1mm to 40mm (Vcc = 5V, Blackline on a white surface)
- Features a tiny reflectance sensor
- This sensor is used in line following robot
- Fits easily in the tightest space
Cytron MDS160A SmartDrive160 160AMP Dc Motor Driver (Peak 190Amp)
Ask for Latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/38Txn1x
- Bi-directional control for a single brushed DC motor.
- Support input voltage from 8V to 28V.
- Maximum current up to 190A peak (1 minute), 175A (2 minutes) or 160A (continuously).
- 16 KHz switching frequency for quiet operation.
- LiPo battery low voltage warning.
- Thermal protection.
Motor Driver, Prayog Blaster
Cytron SmartDriveDuo-10 MDDS10 DC MOTOR DRIVER
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/3pTZPX6
Single power operation
Dual Channels means it can drive two brush motor independently, or mixed.
- Support Signed magnitude and Locked Anti-phase in PWM mode.
Two manual/test buttons for each channel.
Two output indicator LEDs for each channel.
Power, Error indicator, RUN status (Left and Right) LEDs
On board reset button to restart the MCU after changing operation mode.
Operating modes: RC (RC servo signal), Analog, PWM, simplified and packetized UART.
G15 Driver for G15 Cube Servo
Ask for Latest offer / Availability : https://bit.ly/2M3VSkH
Maximum Continuous Current: 8A
2 x G15 Cube Servo ports (can be daisy chained to more servos)
External power terminal for Cube Servo.
2 LEDs as logic power and servo power indicators.
3.3V and 5V signals compatible.
Advance Controller Board
NANO32 ESP32 IoT Development Board
Ask for latest offers/availability : https://bit.ly/35tIThq
- ESP32 SoC (System on Chip) with WiFi and Bluetooth BLE
40MHz Crystal for CPU, 32.768KHz for RTC and low power operation
4MB Flash (32MBit)
FTDI231 for the USB to Serial communication
Auto-reset for automatic flash of new program
On board 3.3V, 0.5A LDO, tested to work upto 1A
2.5dBi Peak Gain, 0.5dBi averange gain antenna